Splendid villa with view on the sea, the mountains and the fabulous village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence
- An antique Queyras door conceals a collection of colourful oil lamps and also gives a glimpse of the living room behind it.
2 Living rooms
- 16 seats
- 1 living-room & 1 tv-room
Open to the living rooms, with generous volumes, this kitchen is equipped with a central island and a wooden table in its continuity.
Composed of well-defined but not partitioned spaces for the tasting of teas, coffees, and ..... wines!
A smooth atmosphere where aesthetics and practicality, modernity and also tradition are combined.
- Wine cellar
- Maturation cellar
- Microwave oven
- Expresso coffee machine
- Krups grain grinder
- Italian coffee maker
- Nespresso machine
LA BASTIGE has 4 bedrooms.
3 on the main floor and 1 on the upper floor
Equipped with king-size bed that can be separated
- a dressing room
- a television
- a wifi access
- a basket with towels and flip-flops
- A view of the Mediterranean garden and the swimming pool, also opening onto a terrace.
- Extended by a bathroom with Italian shower.
On the main floor
Accessible to people with reduced mobility, its sober and uncluttered design facilitates circulation.
- Inside, access to all living areas on the first floor
- Outside, access to the garden, the pool house and the swimming pool.
A refined and lightweight ambiance.
Delicately decorated with white linen and driftwood, immerse yourself in an atmosphere of relaxation and elegance.
Theater of your intimacy, an ecru linen drape with embroidered initials surmounts the bed.
Illuminated by a set of multicolored led lights.
Adjacent to the bedroom, a bathroom of character in pearl gray waxed concrete.
On the first floor:
(on the first floor) - 30 m2
As in a jewel box, furniture, paintings and fabrics play with colors and materials (black, natural ecru, linen, wood, corten) for your comfort and well-being.
- Central bed, dressing room occupying the entire width of the wall.
- Opened onto a private terrace with 360 degree views of the sea, mountains and even the surrounding hills.
- Bathroom adjoining the bedroom with a free standing bathtub.
- As in a chalet, a wooden fence ensures continuity with the bedroom.
- TV discreetly embedded in an elegant piece of ironwork.
- 12 seats
- Barbecue and Plancha
For on-site entertainment
- Ping-pong table
- Private tennis court
- Swimming pool
To go for a stroll in the square or along the fortifications of Saint-Paul-de-Vence:
- A Mehari, Citroen of the 70′ at your disposal.
- Parking for 5 cars
- Unlimited Internet
- Breakfasts in supplement, on request.
- Butler or concierge to organise your stay? Please contact us.
- Theme evenings (BBQ, birthday, wine tasting...)
NB: all these services will be provided in the pure respect of the rules imposed by the Covid 19.
Réservez dès maintenant – Book now !